Social media has become an undeniable part of digital marketing. Each network has it’s own place, proprietary capabilities and proven strategies. It’s the online version of word of mouth referrals. Depending on the company/industry, there are a few that you should definitely invest time into and others that aren’t necessary. When executed correctly social media can be extremely time consuming so it’s important to choose your platforms wisely.
The most commonly used platforms are listed below with the type of industries that benefit from each:
- Twitter – primarily content driven and limited to 140 characters or less but they now allow photos and videos attached to the content. Huge for recruitment, news, education and anything time sensitive. Hashtags are important.
- Instagram – entirely photo driven. Huge for e-commerce, retail and anything visually driven. Hashtags are important.
- Facebook – content and photo driven. This is a great space for most industries. The social platform has evolved to include a complex set of advertising options allowing you to get very strategic with creative messaging, audience targeting and goals.
- Pinterest – entirely photo driven but links are embedded within all photos making each one it’s own ad. This network is huge for retail, e-commerce and food.
- Linked In – typically used as a recruitment tool for all industries but works really well for b2b companies as well.
At Bahr Digital, we can help as a full service social media service or assist with pieces of the process, whichever fits better for you.
Our Social Media Services
- Assist with implementing and teaching the tools that help make social media more manageable
- Content calendar creation and execution
- Paid advertising strategy (outside of content posts) across all platforms including creative messaging and execution
- Conversion tracking including offline conversions
- Ambassador Program Creation – network with an influencer in your industry who can promote your products/information to their fans and followers.
- Ambassador Program Execution – negotiate fees, format, timing and strategy.
Cost is typically priced out hourly but varies depending on project and scope of work. Please contact us provide a quote for the best solution that fits your company’s needs.